sábado, julio 23, 2011

amy winehouse muerta



AMY WINEHOUSE

"Rehab"

They tried to make me go to rehab but I said 'no, no, no'
Yes I've been black but when I come back you'll know know know
I ain't got the time and if my daddy thinks I'm fine
He's tried to make me go to rehab but I won't go go go

I'd rather be at home with ray
I ain't got seventy days
Cause there's nothing
There's nothing you can teach me
That I can't learn from Mr Hathaway

I didn't get a lot in class
But I know it don't come in a shot glass

They tried to make me go to rehab but I said 'no, no, no'
Yes I've been black but when I come back you'll know know know
I ain't got the time and if my daddy thinks I'm fine
He's tried to make me go to rehab but I won't go go go

The man said 'why do you think you here'
I said 'I got no idea
I'm gonna, I'm gonna lose my baby
so I always keep a bottle near'
He said 'I just think you're depressed,
this me, yeah baby, and the rest'

They tried to make me go to rehab but I said 'no, no, no'
Yes I've been black but when I come back you'll know know know

I don't ever wanna drink again
I just ooh I just need a friend
I'm not gonna spend ten weeks
have everyone think I'm on the mend

It's not just my pride
It's just 'til these tears have dried

They tried to make me go to rehab but I said 'no, no, no'
Yes I've been black but when I come back you'll know know know
I ain't got the time and if my daddy thinks I'm fine
He's tried to make me go to rehab but I won't go go go



rehab video
http://youtu.be/5LTPRJqt2z4

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
Amy Winehouse - You Know I'm No Good

Meet you downstairs in the bar and heard
Your rolled up sleeves and your skull t-shirt
You say why did you do it with him today?
And sniff me out like I was Tanqueray

Cause you're my fella, my guy
Hand me your stella and fly
By the time I'm out the door
You tear me down like roger moore

I cheated myself
Like I knew I would
I told ya, I was troubled
You know that I'm no good

Upstairs in bed, with my ex boy,
He's in the place, but I cant get joy,
Thinking of you in the final throws, this is when my buzzer goes

Run out to meet your chicks and bitter
You say when we're married cause youre not bitter
There'll be none of him no more
I cried for you on the kitchen floor

I cheated myself
Like I knew I would
I told ya, I was troubled
You know that I'm no good

Sweet reunion, jamaica and spain
Were like how we were again
I'm in the tub youre on the seat
Lick your lips as I soak my feet

Then you notice lickle carpet burn
My stomach drops and my guts churn
You shrug and it's the worst
To truly stuck the knife in first

I cheated myself like I knew I would
I told ya I was troubled, you know that I'm no good
I cheated myself, like I knew I would
I told ya I was troubled, yeah ya know that I'm no good
video
http://youtu.be/Ll7UFxqI2pM









Amy winehouse de 27 años, ha sido encontrada muerta en su piso de londres. La policìa dice que la muerte es inexplicable.

Amy Jade Winehouse (Londres, 14 de septiembre de 1983 — Londres, 23 de julio de 20116 2 ) fue una cantante y compositora inglesa, conocida por sus mezclas de diversos géneros musicales, incluidos entre ellos el soul, jazz, R&B, rock & roll y ska. Fue conocida por su contralto, registro vocal que fue sido descrito como "acústicamente poderoso" y expresaba "profundamente sus emociones".7

En 2003 Winehouse lanzó su álbum debut, Frank, que obtuvo críticas positivas y fue comercialmente exitoso en su país natal, el Reino Unido, y fue nominado por los premios Mercury Prize. Su segundo álbum de estudio, Back to Black, fue publicado en 2006. Por este disco la cantante consiguió seis nominaciones a los Premios Grammy, de las cuales ganó cinco, entre ellas, Canción del año, Grabación del año y Mejor artista nuevo.

Este hecho condujo a Winehouse a obtener el récord de la primera mujer en ganar la mayor cantidad de reconocimientos en una sola noche y ser la primera artista británica ganadora de cinco Grammys. A su vez esto provocó que Winehouse estuviera en la mira de los medios, involucrándose con su agitada vida personal. 8 9 10

En febrero de 2007, ganó el BRIT Award a Mejor Artista Británica. También ha ganado un World Music Award y tres Premios Ivor Novello, entre otros prestigiosos reconocimientos. Winehouse ha sido acreditada como una influencia detonadora en el ascenso de la popularidad de mujeres dedicadas a la música, de la música soul y por fortalecer a la música británica.
Winehouse recibió atención de los medios por causas ajenas a su voz. Su estilo distintivo, ha sido motivo de inspiración para algunos diseñadores de modas como Karl Lagerfeld. Sus constantes problemas legales, su adicción a las drogas y al alcohol y sus complicaciones médicas derivadas de su comportamiento autodestructivo, fueron fuente de titulares desde 2007 y finalmente provocarían su muerte, a los 27 años de edad.
http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Winehouse


.-.-.-.-.-.-..--



Amy Winehouse Dead: Singer Found Dead At London Home


Troubled singer Amy Winehouse has been found dead in her North London home, Sky News is reporting. The Daily Miror reports that police have confirmed the passing.

The Grammy-winning singer, best known for her hit song, "Rehab," died of an apparent drug overdose. She's battled drug addiction for years, having most recently checked back into rehabilitation in May.

Earlier in the day, Tim Gatt, a Sky News producer, tweeted a statement saying that she was withdrawing from all of her upcoming performances, writing, "Amy Winehouse is withdrawing from all scheduled performances. Everyone involved wishes to do everything they can to help her return to her best and she will be given as long as it takes for this to happen."

Winehouse has had previous near-death experiences, including one her ex-husband, Blake Fielder-Civil, described in detail back in 2009.

"I knelt over her as she kept on fitting. But then suddenly she just passed out and stopped breathing," he told The Sun (via NME). It was the most frightening thing I had ever seen. I felt sure I was watching her die right in front of me. I didn't know what to do or how to save her. I held her to me - and I thought she was dying in my arms. But somehow I managed to open her mouth and breathe air down her throat."

In January, 2010, she pled guilty to assaulting a theater stage manager.

In 2008, after some confusion, a spokesperson for Winehouse confirmed that she had "early signs of what could lead to emphysema."


http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/23/amy-winehouse-dead-singer_n_907753.html?ir=Entertainment



.---.-..-.-.-.-.-..-.-.--..--.


quería "una gran noche de viernes"
Amy Winehouse compró éxtasis, cocaína y ketamina la víspera de su muerte


Seguía viva cuando llegó la ambulancia

Un extraordinario talento atrapado por la autodestrucción

2011-07-24
libertad digital 3

Los primeros testimonios sobre las supuestas causas de la muerte de la reina de soul no han tardado en llegar. Al parecer la joven de 27 años habría comprado una gran cantidad de droga durante la noche del viernes, mientras que sus amigos creen que el detonante fue la mezcla de una píldora de éxtasis con el alcohol.

Amy Winehouse falleció este sábado en su casa de Londres. El mundo entero se hacía eco de esta noticia gracias a un comunicado difundido por el sello discográfico de la artista: "Estamos profundamente entristecidos por la súbita pérdida de una cantante y artista con tanto talento".

Aunque aún no se ha enviado ningún comunicado oficial que esclarezca los motivos de la repentina muerte de Amy, la web 'Daily Mail' ya ha conseguido testimonios que aclaran detalles sobre el caso.

Una fuente ha asegurado que vio a Amy comprando éxtasis, cocaína y ketamina el viernes pasadas las 10.30 de la noche. "Amy había decidido tener una gran noche de viernes", añadía.

Hasta el momento no se conoce si la chica iba sola o pasó la noche acompañada de alguien, pero las personas que aseguran haberla visto confiesan que no vieron a nadie con Amy.

Mientras los rumores saltan como la espuma, el diario 'Sunday Mirror' ha hablado con algunos amigos de la estrella. Estos creen que la muerte de Winehouse se ha producido por la "mezcla de una mala píldora de éxtasis con una gran cantidad de alcohol". "Una sobredosis de éxtasis", confiesa otro amigo que cree que "la pastilla no era fiable, pero que Amy podía tomar cocaína hasta que las ranas críen pelo".

Con este tipo de testimonios solo queda esperar a la versión oficial, que llegará a los medios una vez que los médicos hayan realizado su autopsia.

http://www.libertaddigital.com/el-candelabro/2011-07-24/amy-winehouse-compro-extasis-cocaina-y-ketamina-la-vispera-de-su-muerte-1276430615/

No hay comentarios: