martes, junio 26, 2012

Motherfucking Bike

Motherfucking Bike -- Sons of Science

I rise in the morning, and greet the day pull out the bike and I'm on my way The transportation shows I care Every turn of the pedal - cleans the air Greener than green, I'm saving the planet just like my friends Daryl, Sean, Toby and Janet no greenhouse gas, a tiny carbon footprint up your ass I'm on a motherfucking bike

Sharing my aggression is what I do Every day I'm riding the 'Tour de Fuck You' Banging on hoods and kicking in fenders a right-of-way-aholic on a permanent bender Running red lights at the fat intersection Cutout seat protects my erection You like the bird, in my hand? Take two from a motherfucking track stand on my bike I'm on a motherfucking bike I'm on a motherfucking bike

Skinny-ass pants, the 'stache is fat the canvas kicks, the ear-flap hat Got no gears so you best not dis me yeah bitch, it's a motherfuckin fixie Middle of the street is where you're gonna find me a shitload of traffic backed up behind me Critical Mass is a Facebook "like" I'm on a motherfucking bike I'm on a motherfucking bike (horn and bell solo)

©2012 Sons of Science - all rights (and lefts) reserved

facebook

facebook.com/thesonsofscience

No hay comentarios: