jueves, febrero 21, 2013

raise money online









indurain versus armstrong




Iso Energy - Por Víctor del Corral




.-.-.-.-..-..-..-.-

Amelia Earhart MTB Trail




Hi, my name is Ariel. First I'd like to start by saying that I am in no way affiliated with the park. I am simply a girl who would like to help the mountain bike community out.
Amelia Earhart Park is a lovely little park in Miami Dade County. It is one of the few mountain bike parks in the South Florida area and offers a wide variety of activities. Most would think that mountain biking in South Florida would be impossible, we have no mountains right? Amelia would make a believer out of you. The trails have many climbs, jumps, berms; you name it.
How is it that the park has such an awesome trail? Well, it all comes down to a group of guys that have a passion for cycling. Men and women that have full time jobs, that have families, that aren't rich. They pull money out of their own pockets, put in the hours of back breaking work, and expect nothing in return. I know these men.
I'd like to do something for the community, and I hope that you will join me. Help maintain these beautiful trails and help make them even better! Your donations will help build new features, buy new machines, and overall make the trails a safe place to ride. So help the community out and keep this a safe place to come! Help the troubled teen with no where else to go. Help the stressed business men and women who need to unwind after a long day at work. Any amount will help reach my goal & will help the trails out!
Thanks so much for reading & your donation does not go unnoticed!

The easy way to raise money online.


http://www.gofundme.com/23jrpg

No hay comentarios: